2020 Meeting Programs
Members are welcome to suggest topics and possible presenters for meetings to the
Guild Vice Presidents for Programming.
- Bring a favorite new quilt book to tell the Guild about.
- Add to your quilter's skills: Georgia G. and Andrea A. will each present/teach an interesting technique or quilt block.
- 2020 Challenge Quilt -- Trees -- Due @ November 2020 meeting!
- Melody Crust, author of Quilt Toppings; Fun and Fancy Embellishments; and A Fine Line; Techniques and Inspirations for Creating the Quilting Design will present a lecture and trunk show. www.melodycrust.com
- Cancelled due to Covid-19 pandemic. Hope to meet again soon.
- Cancelled due to Covid-19. Looking forward to seeing everyone when we can meet in person.
- Liz Baker, Textile Demonstration Coordinator, will share information and experience about showing quilts at the Washington State Fair, in Puyallup. An interview with Liz by KUOW reporter Marcie Sillman in 2019.
- A'donna Richardson will present a program and trunk show about Gee's Bend quilts and the remote Alabama community that creates them.
- Work party making quilts for Children's Hospital.
- Board elections
- Quilters Progress. Bring an early quilt you made as an enthusiastic beginner, a recent one to show, and the stories behind them. Behold: Progress!
- Get to know your fellow guild members with a fun quilters questionnaire.
- Challenge quilts show and tell
- "Green" holiday decorating ideas. Please bring your best to share!
- Holiday party (2d Tues). White elephant gift exchange--sewing related! Bring salad toppings for our festive lunch.